About cybersecurity awareness month
Cybersecurity Awareness Month is designed to engage and educate public- and private-sector partners through events and initiatives with the goal of raising awareness about cybersecurity to increase the resiliency of the nation in the event of a cyber incident. Since the Presidential proclamation establishing Cybersecurity Awareness Month in 2004, the initiative has been formally recognized by Congress, federal, state and local governments and leaders from industry and academia. This united effort is necessary to maintain a cyberspace that is safer and more resilient and remains a source of tremendous opportunity and growth for years to come.
Each year, Debra R Richardson LLC is a Champion Organization. This means we help to spread the word via social posts, podcasts, videos and other events to the Vendor Teams of businesses of all sizes.
OUR WEEKLY EVENTS
- Week 1: Free On-Demand Training Session: Build An Authentication Matrix So Your Vendor Team and Help Desk Do Not Communicate With a Fraudster
- Week 2: Vendor Master File Tip of the Week Tuesday, October 11th > What Is Business Identity Compromise (BIC)?
- Week 3: Training Session, Thursday, October 20th: Validations to Prevent Check Payment Fraud - Your Accounting System/ERP, The Bank and Your Vendor Team
- Week 4: Putting the AP in hAPpy Podcast, Thursday, October 27th: Episode 210: Is There A Difference When Onboarding a “Non-US” Vendor That is an Individual Versus Company? Yes! Learn the extra validation when adding foreign banking details.
- 60% off! October Only: Vendor Setup Toolkit - Fraud prevention built into forms and resource lists. Vendor Communication Scripts, Destktop Procedures, Vendor Banking Form and more. Hurry before sale ends.
Find more resources and events on the Cybersecurity Awareness Month page here.
Want Access to Free Resources? Create Your Free Account Today
don't miss out
Create a Free Account
Free! Authentication Training Sessions
Free! Access to Vendor Process FAQs
Free! Join Weekly
Free! Resource Library w/Validation Resources & More!
+ You're Ready to Enroll in 56+ Training Sessions